Understanding the complex planning regulation and procedures is often central to unlocking real estate development and infrastructure schemes.
Similarly, a clear understanding of environmental and climate law and practice is essential to managing risks, recognising and predicting regulatory and commercial trends, and developing effective strategies.
Our planning and environmental lawyers have that knowledge and can share it with you – when and how you need it.
We can deliver training on:
- Getting to Net Zero – What this means for public sector lawyers across Wales
- The Environment Bill 2020 (due to be enacted later this year) – implications for the circular economy strategy, management of air quality, water quality and the regulation of chemicals throughout Wales
- Old landfills in Wales – risks and liabilities
- ‘Planning update for Welsh public sector bodies’
- ‘Planning considerations for the Welsh education sector – a guide to planning opportunities and pitfalls in land development and changes of use’
- ‘Regenerating Welsh Towns and Communities Post-Covid – a planning perspective’
- ‘Planning enforcement in Wales – a focus on public sector bodies’
- ‘The New Wales Planning Framework’